The Best Selling Glove Cleaning Product in North America!
West Coast Goalkeeping Glove Wash is an Ultra-Concentrated wash specifically designed for Goalkeeper Gloves.
It comes in a sealed 3 oz. TSA Approved Travel Size or Full Size 6oz. bottle- so it will fit in your glove bag and because you will actually need less of it! A little bit goes a LONG way- so use it sparingly when you wash your gloves!
Pro Goalkeepers wash their own gloves, you should too! When to wash your gloves 1. After you first purchase them 2. As they get dirty 3. Before matches.
Directions: Wet Gloves with warm water, apply a small amount of West Coast Glove wash to the palm and work it in with your hand, wash the backhand of the glove also. Work soap in thoroughly and rinse until no soap comes out of the glove. (you can repeat if desired). Wring the gloves out - you will know they are clean as they make a squeaking noise when you run your fingers across the latex of the palms.
Hang Dry. Do not use a tumble dryer or dry in the sun as both will harden the latex palms.
- Ultra-Low Foaming
- Hypoallergenic (Cool for people with allergies or sensitive skin)
- Biodegradable (Cool for the Environment - even the bottle is made from recycled material)
- Non Toxic
- No Dyes
- No Bleach
- No Phosphates
- No Perfumes
WASHING YOUR GLOVES
- Immerse Gloves Completely with Warm Water (never hot)
- Put Quarter Size Amount of Glove Wash on Each Palm
- Work it in on the palm thoroughly, rinsing occasionally
- Repeat if Necessary
- Add Same amount of Glove Wash INSIDE Glove and Water
- Rinse until no bubbles are seen.
- Wring Dry Removing All Excess Water
- Hang Dry (do not put onto heat or in direct sunlight to dry)
WHY USE GLOVE WASH
- Most Soaps contain Moisturizers which can harm gloves, West Coast Glove Soap is designed specifically for Gloves
- Sweat & Dirt Break down your gloves, without cleaning them they won't last as long
- Washing your gloves restores the grip, bringing back the grip
- Washing your gloves softens them and makes them more comfortable
- Dude the Smell... No one wants funky Gloves!