When health officials said healthy people should wear face masks, Under Armour started building prototypes until they made the perfect one for athletes. It's got the airflow you need, a cool feel, and the best fit for running or training.
- Made with high-performance UA materials, designed to be worn all day & when playing sports
- Structured design sits up off the face & lips for added comfort & breathability
- Water-resistant outer shell features smooth, breathable spacer fabric
- Anti-microbial treatment on the inside layer to help keep mask fresh
- Polyurethane open-cell foam lets air through but makes it hard for moisture & sweat to pass
- UA Iso-Chill fabric on interior lining & ear loops feels cool to the touch for as long as you wear it
- Fabric is soft & smooth for next to face comfort & moves moisture from your mouth to the insert layer
- Built-in UPF 50+ sun protection
- Style #: 1368010
- Includes washable, anti-microbial carrying pouch with locker tag to mark your name or number
- Outer layer: 100% Polyester | Insert: 100% Polyurethane | Interior/ear loops: 77% Nylon/23% Spandex`
- Intended for daily wear & use in sports by healthy individuals
- Non-medical & non-surgical mask, does not protect against viruses
- If you feel uncomfortable while wearing: stop exercise, remove mask & if needed, seek medical attention
- For your safety, we cannot accept returns/exchanges on this product.
Fit & Care:
- Regular Fit
- Soft, adjustable nose bridge to secure it across the face
- Stretchy ear loops & side panels for a more comfortable fit
- Ear loops built with durable fabric designed to reduce strain on the ear & prevent chafing
- FIND YOUR SIZE: scroll down for more information on sizing & how to measure
- Hand wash (recommended) or machine wash cool on gentle/delicate cycle & lay flat to dry
- Mask is not for children under the age of 2 (please visit cdc.gov/coronavirus for further guidance)
Use a flexible measuring tape to measure from the bridge of the nose, across the cheekbone, and then right past the ear canal. Find the closest measurement in Table A.
Everyone's face is a little different, so check out the Mask dimensions (Table B) to make sure you know what the ultimate height and width are.