VANE ATHLETIC MOUTH GUARD WITH G-FORCE SENSOR TECHNOLOGY
Head injuries often occur in athletes who participate in high impact sports. This includes hockey, football, & lacrosse along with combat sports such as boxing and MMA.
VANE Mouth Guards are designed to warn an athlete that a G-force impact of 100 Gs or higher has occurred - which may have resulted in a head injury. Using our patent pending "Blunt Force Indication Technology," the indicator within the mouth guard will turn red when it detects an impact of 100 Gs or higher. This gives participants, coaches, and parents a visual cue that an athlete should immediately cease playing and seek medical attention, potentially reducing the risk of further injury.
Manufactured in the USA with FDA dental grade materials, VANE Mouth Guards are superior to the competition.
Injury may occur at impacts significantly lower than 100 Gs. VANE mouth guards are not the only indicator that a head or other boldly injury has occurred. They are not a substitute for a medical diagnosis. Users should immediately seek medical attention if experiencing any symptoms of head or other bodily injury even if the mouth guard's indicator has not turned red, or there is no indication that a serious impact has taken place.
Chewing or biting on the Mouth Guard can cause the color changing indicators to be unintentionally activated.
Sensors will arrive half red & half clear. THIS IS NOT A DEFECTIVE UNIT. Please see picture above to accurately see what the sensors will look like when they are both inactivated and activated.
- PROTECTION: Blunt force indicators located inside the Mouth Guard will provide a visual cue that the wearer MAY have sustained a head injury
- TECHNOLOGY: Patent pending indicators will turn from white to red when they detect an impact of 100 G?s of force, informing parents & coaches of the severity of the hit in question
- AWARENESS: Helps coaches and parents make real time informed decisions on the playing status and possible next medical steps needed for an athlete whose indicators have ?popped? or turned red
- SAFETY: Provides piece of mind for parents and adds an additional layer of protection for athletes participating in football, hockey, boxing, mixed martial arts, rugby and more
- PRECAUTION: VANE Mouth Guards DO NOT prevent or predict concussions and are not considered a substitute for an expert medical assessment in the event of an injury. Made in the USA