All orders placed on SoccerWorld.net are processed between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET, Monday through Friday. All shipping estimates are calculated in business days; business days do not include weekends and federal holidays.
Please allow 1-3 business days for orders to be processed before they are shipped.
NOTE: This does not include team uniform orders.
*Certain items are excluded from Free Shipping offers due to size and weight restrictions.
*Free Shipping offers are only valid in the Continental United States and are NOT applicable on Team Uniform Orders.
USA: You may select between UPS and USPS services for shipment.
Outside USA: All international packages are shipped via UPS.
We are unable to ship to P.O. Box addresses.
Soccer World reserves the right to hold any order for processing and credit review. If your order is affected, you will be notified within two business days.
The state of California has banned the sale of all items containing kangaroo leather. Therefore, SoccerWorld.net does not import, import for sale, sell or ship products made with kangaroo leather to customers in the State of California. If an order is placed from or set to be shipped to the state of California, and the order contains a kangaroo leather product, the order will be refunded and cancelled without prior notice.
RETURN VIA SHIPPING:
To process a return, view the "My Orders" section on your SoccerWorld account HERE > click "View" on the order with items you wish to return > click the blue "Return item(s)" button near the bottom of the page and follow the prompts.
If you do not have a SoccerWorld account and checked out as a guest, please contact us at [email protected] to process your return. Be sure to include your order number in the Subject Line or Body of the email. You can also use the Contact Us form to process your return.
You also have the option to return your item(s) to one of our store locations. Simply bring the item(s) to any SoccerWorld location and a sales associate can help to process your return. Please be sure to have your order number or a copy of your order confirmation.
1. Unworn items may be returned within 30 days of purchase. The item(s) must be returned in the original condition and in the original packaging.
2. Worn/Laundered items cannot be returned.
3. Socks that have been removed from their original packaging cannot be returned due to health/sanitary reasons.
4. Customized items cannot be returned.
5. Clearance and sale items are final sale and cannot be returned. No warranty is provided for clearance or sale items. Clearance and sale items are sold as is and may not include all accessories.
6. No returns or warranty on accidental damage to an item.
7. No returns on special or team order items. This includes, but is not limited to, customized/printed/numbered apparel and footwear.
8. It is the responsibility of the customer to try on all item(s) prior to use to ensure the correct fit. Once the item(s) are used, and therefore not in their original condition, they cannot be returned. This includes, but is not limited to, blisters, incorrect sizing, and/or uncomfortable items.
9. Defective items may be replaced within 60 days of purchase.*[i]
10. A pre-paid shipping label will be provided for returns; the cost of the return shipping will be deducted from the refund amount.
11. If an item(s) is returned to us and does not meet the return or defective policy, the customer will incur the cost for the item(s) to be re-shipped.
Normal wear and tear items are not considered defective.[ii]
Items returned as defective must exhibit proper care[iii] and use.[iv]
Toe wear is considered the result of normal use and is not covered by warranty. If the tongue of a shoe tears or separates it should be repaired and is not considered defective. Eyelet rips on shoes are due to excessive pulling on the laces and are not considered to be defective.
Palm wear is considered the result of normal use and is not covered by warranty. There is no guarantee as to the last and durability of goalie gloves.
[i] The manufacturer will make the final decision on any warranty or defect; if deemed defective, an item may be repaired instead of being replaced at their discretion. There are many factors that can cause blisters; blistering does not mean that an item is defective.
[ii] Determining normal wear and tear is at manufacturer discretion.
[iii] Proper care is defined as the care required for properly maintaining said item (i.e. Treating leather items with leather shoe care products properly, proper storage of equipment, proper cleaning of equipment, etc.)
[iv] Proper use is defined as items being used for their intended purposes (i.e. Firm ground shoes used on firm natural surfaces, turf shoes used on field turf, soft ground shoes used on wet and soft natural surfaces, etc.)
TEAM UNIFORM ORDERS:
Claims of missing or incorrect items that are not explicitly marked as "Backordered" on the packing slip must be made within 14 days of receipt.
Items from team uniform orders cannot be returned but certain items can be exchanged for the same product in a different size.
- Items with player number, names, initials, team logo, or other customization are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items that have been worn, washed, do not have the tags attached, or are otherwise not in their original condition cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Socks that have been opened or removed from the manufacturer packaging cannot be returned or exchanged due to health/sanitary reason.
Please email us at [email protected] if you have a team order exchange. Be sure to include your order number, the items you wish to exchange, and the size you wish to exchange them for.